Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carebear0550 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Nov 10, 2012, 10:51 AM
    Pretty Monsters?
    Is there any pretty monsters that anybody knows, such as a nymph, sirens, and such?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 10, 2012, 11:01 AM
    Do you want to adopt one, draw one, what? Monster and pretty are not synonymous.

Nov 11, 2012, 05:36 PM
    For a character of a story I'm writing.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 05:41 PM
    It really all depends on how your story unfolds.

For example, is this monster supposed to become good?
    Felicity6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 03:23 PM
    NOT vampires. Heh, just kidding :-D

Shape shifters can be pretty, or at least they can appear pretty. Also, in Balkan mythology there is a woman-spirit called Samodiva, which is pretty close to the Syren but more exotic :-)

Nov 14, 2012, 03:13 PM
    This monster can be either.
    Thanks, Felicity6!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

80's children's movie with "monsters" in it. Not "little monsters" or "where the... " [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of what was likely an early 80's movie... could have been a made for TV thing. I think it is based solely in a kids bedroom and different monsters 'appear' and take him on a journey. This movie was obviously done on a minimum budget but was entertaining at the time. It was...

My son says he see's monsters in the house. [ 9 Answers ]

I am a mother of three boys, and a step mother to a girl. My husband has had our home for over ten years, but it was built in the 1970's. Our children's ages are 9, 8, 7, and just turned 3. About 4 years ago things began to happen. It first started with my oldest son who was 5 at the time, he...

2 year old and monsters! [ 5 Answers ]

My daughter is 2 years old and recently started freaking out because she says the monsters are going to get her and tells me to lock the door. She said its black and it tells her NO. Last night she woke up freaking out and said something was going to get her. I don't know if its her imagination or...

80s movie about monsters [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to find this movie that I saw on hbo in the 80's . Its about this guy that has monsters come out of his closet and I believe they sing and dance. I know the monsters were puppets and they were the size of the giants in fraggle rock. And that his room was black and white but the guy...

Something similar to Little Monsters [ 2 Answers ]

When I was very young I was a big little monsters fan and my parents had one of those old giant satellites with channels like g4-04. Well one day I saw a movie in the list or a TV guide. (I don't think they had list back in those days.) Titled something like little monsters, but it wasn't the film...

View more questions Search