Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bert6636 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2012, 07:18 AM
    An employer hasn
    An employer hasn't paid their employee in four weeks, and the supervisor keeps giving the runaround. Employee notified HR, and they wasn't aware of the employees issue. They are waiting on a response from HR. what is the employees recourse?

Check out some similar questions!

Two roles same employer-can employer share information with managers about other role? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I work in two different roles in different departments for the same employer. Can the employer disclose my information to managers of those departments about the other role where I don't work for them. My HR person says that as H&S issue they can disclose my employment information to other...

Employee gave employer a doctors excuse for missing work and employer wants to know t [ 1 Answers ]

Employee returned to work with doctors excuseand employer wants reason for missing work. Does this come under any hipaa laws for privacy.

Father hasn't paid Child support in 9 months, hasn't seen her in 3 years.. [ 3 Answers ]

I was in an abusive relationship with him and I eventually got out. He is court ordered to pay child support, but I have not received any in 9 months (after getting it for only a few months) and he has not seen or spoken to her since she was 2 months old. She is now 3 years old. I live in Arkansas...

Employer hasn't paid owed wages [ 1 Answers ]

I worked for a medical office and my salary as manager was suppose to be $48,000 yearly. I have been shorted several pay checks as there was not enough money to pay me. I am no longer working there and recently received my 1099 for the year and it showed that I was paid $17,000 for NINE months, I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.