Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qcprettygirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2012, 11:34 PM
    jealous of boyfriends female friends
    my boyfriend and I have been together for over a year. It has been one rocky relationship. See, my boyfriend is a musician and is constantly adored by female friends aka groupies. The more popularity he's gaining, the more females that come around.

to preface the rest of this I need to explain a few things about our relationship. We never talk about the future of us, and he never wants to talk about anything important. Sometimes when he's around people doing his music stuff, he will randomly come and kiss me, seeing as I am in another room. At nights when we get into bed he cuddles me and we don't change positions all night. I wake up to his arms around me and a kiss. I can feel in his motions that he loves me, but we've never said it. But if anything of the topic of "us" comes up - he shuts down. There has been two separate occasions in the beginning of our journey where we broke up, but always ended up back together.

my problem is that he's constantly surrounded by people. Most of the times its his guy friends. Other times, and most recently there's been a mini parade of females that come around. I shouldn't get jealous because I am here most of the time, but sometimes I feel he gives them more attention that I get. There's one friend in particular that's always conveniently available to do things for him when I can't (i.e drive him places since his car is in the shop). Not only is that an issue, but some nights she'll be at the house until 4-5 in the morning. My boyfriend has a few roommates that she hangs out with also, but her and my boyfriend have known each other for 7 years. In fact, she was best friends with his ex girlfriend (even though they are no longer friends). I like her and I try my best to get to know her, but she's just recently lost a lot of weight and loves showing off her figure. Sometimes it just makes me a little insecure. I know I should feel comfortable in my own skin, but I'm starting to get a relationship gut. :(

I'm starting to get more comfortable with this girl because her and I have started to hang out and actually bond. If things with me and my boyfriend don't work, I can't say we will still be friends because she isn't my typical kind of friend.

my only problem is that this has been a recurring issue. If its not this girl, lets call her Amanda, its another friend he used to have, we'll call her Irene. And after Amanda, there's another girl, we'll call her Regina.

to me it feels like they come in waves. I get jealous over one, then get over it because there's a new girl in the picture.

I know its all on me, but I don't know how to cope with the fact that the majority of people he hangs out with are female.

and what makes it worse is that he loves it. He's known for ALWAYS having all the girls come around. He claims that he's trying to hook up his friends but I just don't know.

I could just be a spaz but id love some outside opinions.

please help.

Check out some similar questions!

Jealous over new boyfriends past [ 2 Answers ]

I recently met a guy on an online dating site and we have been seeing each other every few days for about a month. He is very much an ideal partner for me. He is artistic, stylish, handsome and somehow can't take his eyes of me. Not everything has run a smooth course, we have had a rocky start on...

Should I be as jealous about my boyfriends female friends as I am? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My boyfriend and I have been together for three and a half years. We have had our fair share of problems and we have been through many ups and downs. We are both 20 years old and are high school sweethearts (just to give some background info so you understand). My boyfriend has always been...

Jealous of boyfriends other child. [ 11 Answers ]

My partner had a child with other woman when we broke up, and now I gave birth to our first child. His mother when saying about my baby she always mention my partner other child and it makes me feel annoyed and I can’t control myself but still I get hurt when I hear that child’s name. I don’t...

Jealous about my fiance's female friends [ 6 Answers ]

At the start, I feel the need to apologise for my English as it is not my first language. Me and my boyfriend got engaged few months ago. We are together for nearly a year, but we are very committed to each other. The problem is, that my fiancŽ has got a very charming and flirtatious personality....

Jealous over his ex and his female friends [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I KNOW I am being ridiculous. I have been with my boyfriend for over a year now. His ex is French (something that bothers me in it self cause of the whole glamourous stereotype about french women)- they broke up 2 years ago, were together for 3 years. She has NOT re-entered the picture, so its...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.