Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweet_lady_bloom Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2012, 07:29 PM
    Old sci fi movie with jumping aliens sand people
    When I was younger, there was a science fiction movie based on another planet that had lots of desert and desert people. I remember just a few parts; one where the guy hero and a girl, possibly a princess, are running away from these weird jumping aliens that have sharp teeth and are shaped like mushrooms kind of. Another where the princess girl gets caught and some maniacal guy is going to poison her in some nice palace like place where she is being kept prisoner. Super vague, but does any one else remember it?

Check out some similar questions!

Black and white sci-fi, aliens that look like people but can be revealed using an ins [ 2 Answers ]

Aliens that look like people but can be revealed using an instrument. Once found. They would kill them with a laser like gun and then the body destroyed by another device placed on the body and the body desentragrated. The movie ends with a man and woman left (the aliens) but the man does not know...

Name of sci-fi movie aliens want all the black people on earth [ 1 Answers ]

Movie Early 80's Where Aliens come to earth in Giant space ships they offer the people of earth a cure for all illness and clean the earth of all garbage and pollution in exchange the aliens want all the black people on earth they have a world wide telephone vote and the world voted the blacks off...

Sci fi movie aliens that put people in suitcases [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a sci fi movie I watched as a kid. What I do remember about the movie there are these aliens with trench coats And they had four arms and somehow would put people in suitcases. Any ideas on the movie title? Thanks

Aliens, 70s 80s movie, take people by turning them into glowing orbs [ 1 Answers ]

I have been searching for the title to this movie for the better part of ten years I can't seem to find it online and no ones seems to remember it. I had started to thionk that maybe I had drempt it and it wasn't really a movie. Then a year ago I was in a docters office in the waiting room so I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.