Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chance47 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2012, 05:10 PM
    Lpn transcripts
    I graduated from the Chicago Board Of Education Practical Nusring Program, I am now seeking my transcripts from that program. I am looking at Olivet Nazarene University to further my career from Lpn to Rn Bsn. How can I go about getting them sent to the school.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 9, 2012, 05:17 PM
    Have you called the Chicago Board of Education at (773) 553-1600? There will be a fee and probably some kind of proof from you that you are who you say you are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

I attended Asher School of Business in Norcross, GA and need copy of my transcripts. I have checked for the school but can not find it anywhere. Can someone please help.

Tax transcripts [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have amended my 2010 returns to change the filing status in October 2011 and some time after that I had received a letter from the IRS acknowledging that they had received the papers and were processing the amendment. I will need to order tax transcripts for 2009, 2010 and 2011. ...

Transcripts [ 2 Answers ]

In 1992 I attended Mansfield business school in houston,tx. Address 129 Little York Road.zip code 77076

Transcripts [ 2 Answers ]

I to am trying to get an old transcript from a business school. I attended Indiana Business school in 1984. Harrison college took over. They can not find my transcript.. I had a FASA and student loan when I went.. They are still looking for it.. The thing is I can get college credit for these...

Old Transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get transcripts from a College that closed 18 years ago for financial fraud.

View more questions Search