Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imcuriousgeorge Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2012, 03:48 PM
    Hair Follicle Testing
    Hello Dr.Bill, What does 500 pg/mg for hair testing mean?

Check out some similar questions!

Hair follicle testing [ 2 Answers ]

Just took at hair follicle test today, I smoked twice about a month and a half ago for the first time what are the chances of passing?

Hair follicle testing? [ 2 Answers ]

Does shaving your hair take away the trace of drugs? Or when the new hair comes in does it carry the same trace?

Hair follicle testing [ 2 Answers ]

:confused:I have a hair follicle test that I have to take : I am a white female w/long dark brown hair - I quit smoking 23 days ago - Is there any way to pass this test?

Hair follicle testing [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who is a former addict, but he has been clean for 13 years. He has recently had to take a hair follicle test for custody of his son. This test was done on pubic hair and showed a positive for cocaine and marijuana. The cocaine level was approximately 300. How long can cocaine...

Hair follicle testing [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone one know of a web site or company that sells hair follicle collection kits that will cover synthetic opiates? I'm looking to identify Nubain on a hair follicle screen, I don't think it can be identified by name, but it would be covered by a test that covered synthetic opiates. Thank...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.