Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessa90 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2012, 03:00 PM
    Recurring dreams about fire
    For over a year now I've had recourring dreams about fire. Sometimes I have two a week then they go for months then return. The main storyline is that I am walking somewhere and there is somebody running after me flicking a cigarette lighter but trying very hard to make sure the flame catches me and its so frightening. I have no idea who the person is I've not met them in real life. But a few times I had petrol poured over me in the dream and the person kept flicking the lighter then I woke up beause I must have died. And the dreams are very disturbing. Do these dreams symbolize something? I think a medium told me a while ago that these dreams are because I was set on fire in my past life that was how I died. And also in real life I have some pyrophobia. If I'm walking and someone behind me flicks a lighter for a cigareete I get so scared like in my mind I'm worried it might catch me or something. So if someone smokes around me they have to step away while they light it. And also in real life I hate to be near an open candle because in my head I fear I'll catch it or knock it. Are these fears stemming from my past life and the dreams as well? And also I feel stupid that if I'm around people and there are canles or lighters and I worry they they think that I have a strange phobia. Is the phobia because I was burned in a past life? Please help. Thanks
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 9, 2012, 04:49 PM
    Nope, no past lives. You live once, you die once.

Phobias can have many sources. This doesn't mean your issue doesn't have spiritual implications however.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A boy dreams up plans to some machine also dreams he is flying [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie in the 90's that I can't remember the name of. All I can remember is some boy has these dreams where he sees plans for some sort of machine bit by bit and he is flying in the dreams.

Recurring dreams after a breakup [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, This isn't so much a relationship questions as a psychological question. It's been a while since I've posted on here. Basically, I broke up form a three year relationship a year ago (almost to the day). In a nutshell, she began getting a little too friendly with one of her colleagues...

Fire Dreams [ 2 Answers ]

After reading the other dream question it brought to mind a dream I used to have. I'll make it short. All the dreams I had was in my childhood home and the ceilings were on fire. What is the significance of fire in a dream. P

Recurring theme in dreams [ 6 Answers ]

For years, in practically every dream I have, whether it's a pleasant dream or a nightmare, and in whatever setting the dream is, the house I lived in at age 5 is present. In nightmares, I'm trapped in the house or someone is trying to get in to hurt me, etc. In pleasant dreams, the house is just...

View more questions Search