Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jus4peace Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2012, 12:04 PM
    Just found out husband cheated before we got married
    Help! Before I loose my mind. Ok will start at beginning,boyfriend and I had house built and everything wonderful,than he got introduced to drugs by his "sorry"brother ! I begged boyfriend of 15 years to stop bringing "drugs"into our home,he didn't I had him arrested! We went to court he got his hand slapped ,we argued,I left town! Fast Forward,he asked me to come home,I did & found out he had replaced me within the tree weeks I was gone! I was crushed,however he stated he ended it and asked me to get married! We got married and "she "kept calling him? I wanted to no why so, I sent her a message,she replied she wanted to meet me & clear the air? Come to find out,( he) my now husband didn't replace me within the 3 weeks I was gone, he replaced me 5 months before!! Yes that's correct, he had an affair for 5 months with her even before we went to court! Now Im completely destroyed and asked him "why" he betrayed me like that in my face,the whole time I was cooking his food,doing his laundry,cleaning "our" home he was running down his brothers to meet up with "a drug hoe" really! He said he didn't do anything wrong because I "betrayed him 1st "by having him arrested! So now I can't stand to be in the same room with him ,let alone his brother lives across the road and they still associate, even worse his brother is NOW dating that same "drug hoe"! Help me please, I took my marriage vows seriously & I forgave him for "replacing "me so quickley after I left,but now I find out he was "cheating" the whole time, & probably asked me to marry him because he was afraid I would find out & leave for good! What are your opinions, am I being insecure and jealous being he did marry me and hasn't dealt with her,even though his own brother is,that's I feel is a slap in my face ( reminder) yet my husband said Im being insecure & to drop it,it's the past! I feel he "owed"me the truth that he found someone else and I would have stayed away--help!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 9, 2012, 02:42 PM
    You saw all the red flags, and you married him anyway. You accepted that he cheated, now you're just upset because he cheated a lot sooner than you thought.

Frankly I don't know how your marriage lasted this long.

As for the brother, he's free to date whomever he wants, you have no say in that.

This is really a no brainer, but you're the one that has to decide what you can and can't live with. I think the past shouldn't be as big an issue as the present.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 9, 2012, 02:43 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...on-710970.html

Looks like your husband isn't the only one that has issues with drugs and jail.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just found out my husband cheated on me when we were dating [ 1 Answers ]

I have been with my now husband for two years total. I had to take a trip last year and just found out that while I was gone he cheated on me with at least four women that I know... Needless to say that I am hurt. He keeps saying that he loves me and that he was very hurt by the fact that I had...

I cheated on my husband before we got married and did not come clean [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I am 23 and my husband is 33. We recently got married in may. I cheated on him 1 year ago and did not let him know in the fear that he was going to leave me. I slipped up and told his friend when I was drunk which in turn told him of course. He is very upset because he gave me the chance...

My husband cheated after two months of being married, and she's pregnant [ 15 Answers ]

My husband and I have only been married 5 months, still in our "newlywed" phase. Shortly after we got married in January, he was send out to Greenwood by the Military. And didn't return until the end of March. But since we're both in the Military I understand this and there was no problem in...

My girfriend cheated on me a year ago and I just found out! What should I do? [ 9 Answers ]

Im with this girl whom I love more than I've ever loved anyone but she keeps on hurting me. She is bipolar with mild skitzophrenia. We have been together since March 23 of last year, but I have been in love with her for two years. First she broke up with her last boyfriend who was treating her...

I'm married ten years just found out husband had a bachelor party and I'm pissed off! [ 22 Answers ]

Why should it be bothering me now? Should I be upset? Any advice you can give would be appreciated.:eek::mad:

View more questions Search