Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    psailkev Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 06:50 AM
    Case Law Examples
    I am working on a University assignment and I would like to have as many examples as possible of "Shareholders vs Directors" past cases.
    I thank in advance all those who can help me.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2007, 06:54 AM
    Surely, at a university, you will have far greater access to such documentation than others?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theft Over 5000 Case Law - Canada [ 15 Answers ]

Have been charged with this offence in Nova Scotia Actual amount being charged with amounts to 116000 Plan to go to court with a plea of guilty Criminal Code seems to indicate sentencing to be 2-10yrs imprisonment Have had several people tell me that actual sentencing (Case Law) has been less...

Limitations of financial ratio and examples [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Need help here to interprete the limitations of financial ratio and need examples... thank you

Company Law Case [ 13 Answers ]

Can anyone give me any website link which talks about Adams Vs. Cape plc (south africa)? It would be appreciated if anyone can help me giving the summary of this case. Thanks in anticipation.

Specific Examples Needed . New to accounting [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! Sorry to bother everyone but I need help badly! I am just now getting started in my accounting class and do not understand something ... revenues ... I am trying to make an income statement but when I get to certain parts I get confused ... So can someone tell me what exactly falls under...

Examples of contingency plan [ 1 Answers ]

Examples of contingency plan

View more questions Search