Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wannabecountry Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Nov 8, 2012, 08:56 PM
    Too much texting my crush?
    I have a crush on this guy but I think I might've texting him too much I don't want to crowd him but I don't know if he would text me if I didn't text him first. Ahhhhhhh what should I do?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 8, 2012, 09:07 PM
    (You look familiar!)

Stop texting him so much. Send him a (very) short message. If he doesn't respond within 6 hours, stop entirely.

Girls like to text. I don't think guys like it that much, from what I hear.

Nov 8, 2012, 09:10 PM
    Haha yeah you look familiar too lol and o.k. I ill try that there is a time difference between us though so it's a little harder to catch him sometimes
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 8, 2012, 09:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabecountry View Post
    Haha yeah you look familiar too lol and o.k. I ill try that there is a time difference between us though so it's a little harder to catch him sometimes
    When you text someone, you aren't trying to "catch" him -- texting is like email, a message he can read when he gets it or it might sit in his message box until he has time to read it. If he doesn't answer right away, he may not be ignoring you but may be busy with life. I text my brother just so he gets my message fast (he carries his cell phone, but isn't near a computer very often), but he may not read that message until hours later.
    kimosfire Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2012, 09:28 PM
    Dun be overly attached lol
    I honestly freak out when someone texts me allot lol

Nov 8, 2012, 09:34 PM
    Well I texted him and he texted me back like two minutes later so now what am I supposed to think maybe he just doesn't like to start the conversation?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 8, 2012, 09:44 PM
    Is there a conversation?

Nov 8, 2012, 10:11 PM
    Yeah typically we talk about hunting and tanning hides lol but it's not like he doesn't respond as soon as I start a conversation we will talk for days but when it's over then I have to start one or he will never text me
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2012, 10:26 PM
    Do you ever talk in person? Has he ever asked you out? There comes a point where texting should move into real life and if he doesn't take that step, I'd assume he's just being polite and friendly but isn't into you.

Nov 8, 2012, 10:33 PM
    Yeah we hang out and have a blast together. But he has nevertheless asks me out
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 8, 2012, 10:36 PM
    Does he have a girlfriend, or has he ever had one?

Nov 9, 2012, 03:53 PM
    He has had girlfriends but doesn't have one at the moment
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 9, 2012, 03:57 PM
    How do the two of you go out? You said there was a time difference. How is it possible to physically date someone (see each other in person) if you live far enough apart that there's a time difference?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 9, 2012, 04:49 PM
    You know there is something silly on the text devices, it is called a cell phone. I have heard that recently some of the newer ones actually allow you to call the person and talk to them with your voice. ( ** I know a wild concept)

If you want to have a conversation you call them on the phone and talk to them.

A text is again like a email and if there are several a day, yes it is too many

Nov 9, 2012, 10:29 PM
    We live very far apart but I visit often enough to hang out with him. And I am moving out there soon. And as for calling him it's hard because he's really busy but we do talk sometimes
    mikki821 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2012, 06:16 PM
    First relax and take a deap breath. Its OK if your crush doesent right back to you right away mabe he is bussy or him phone died. If he texted you first then great. If he doesn't than its OK. Don't feel like your texting him too much . In over all don't worie its OK. If you want skype your crush. And mabe he will see that you to can skyle instead of texing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Texting [ 3 Answers ]

I've been living together with my fiancé now for 8 years, been engaged to her for 3 years. We just moved into our new home 2 months ago and a guy friend of hers from years ago has been coming around . He helped us move and he became my friend too now. At least I think he is. What bothers me is...

250 texting [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I got me a cell phone yaya! :D But anyway I get 250 texts a month, and I got the phone may 23, 2009... -k- so when would my texting start over June 1st or June 23rd or when would it I need to know asap! Thanks!

Texting him [ 2 Answers ]

I like him a lot but what do I say to him through a text?

Texting ma ex [ 11 Answers ]

Do you guys think that it is weird that I can't stop contacting my ex after freaking 8 months. I will go up to two weeks without talking to her and then I'll send her a text message or something. I still think about her a good bit but I never call her. Usually if I write her I will immediately...

Only Texting [ 2 Answers ]

This guy and I have liked each other for about 3 months now, and everything was going fine. He was being super sweet and it was amazing. We just remained only friends because it took the stress out of it. But then we had spring break and I didn't see him for 2 weeks. I was so excited when I came...

View more questions Search