Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chocolate_angel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2012, 06:26 PM
    Why does he play games with me?
    I started a new school for hs and this guy sat next to me in one of my classes. I didn't know anybody but he started hanging out with my friends and now I see him six times a day and the only time we talk is in class. Weird thing was we had this fling where he pretended to like me and he told me he did but he liked someone better... and blah blah blah we were texting 24/7 for two weeks then. After I had found out he had been rebounding me and my friends and now I was just his fallback? Hell no... So we didn't text for two weeks and a week later his girlfriend broke up with him out of pity they started going out Monday and she dumped him Friday, and the next week he rebounded another one of my friends and she never even liked him... The next week he texts me on Friday about giving my friend something and I'm like sure and we talk till Sunday but my mom took my phone away. He ignored me for a week and acted funny but I told him what happened Monday. Then when he found out my friend never even liked him he started flirting with her friend in front of us. During lunch, he always sat next to me the week he was flirting with my friend but when there wasn't a spot next to me he kept walking and hanged out with his other friends. Then he texted me on Wednesday last week and we've been texting almost 24/7 but I'm just not sure what his deal is. We've been playing a question game recently and he asks really dirty questions so I don't know. But at school he's a completely different guy and he says he just acts like this to look better in front of his friends and that he's been told people like that guy better. I've been sick for a little while and today when I came back to school in the only class we have together I caught him staring at me because we were in a different room doing a project but at the same table right across from each other. He also wore a color I recomonned he looked hot in... I also said he looked better without a sweater and today he didn't wear one... so I honestly don't know what to make of this guy. And my friends have told me I could do way way way way... better. So my question is, is this guy for real? Is he a player? Or some guy who really screwed up and finally wants me to like him? I haven't stopped liking him I don't know why... I guess it's just addictive to text someone your falling for...
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 8, 2012, 10:39 PM
    This guy plays hopscotch with girls, why are you even wondering about him. Are you making friends? Forget about this guy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can not play games on fb [ 2 Answers ]

I can move aroubd on the internet but I can not play games on any sites

Games play games [ 3 Answers ]

I am not able to playe the microsoft games. Am using window`s XP desktop, also have same window`s on my laptok but able to playe on the laptok. The configr r the same. Don`t know what to do. Have scanned the system no virus threat!! I am trying to play Age of mythology

SO she wants to play games [ 8 Answers ]

OK. I met this girl in my class. There was immediate attraction. I took a little while to make my move because I waited for the right time. But week after week (class only once a week) I would see her and talk etc get to know her. I thought all signs were pointing that she was interested...

Why won't my PS2 play new games? [ 2 Answers ]

PS2 gives can't read disc message on new games only.

View more questions Search