Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michi520 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2012, 03:30 PM
    Advice please - falling love with boss
    Hi, I have just started a new job. I am falling love with my boss. He is married. We go out for drinks quite often after work, that is all. But I feel it is wrong. What to do?
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Nov 8, 2012, 06:26 PM
    You said it yourself. You feel it is wrong. So end it. Work only!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm in love with my boss [ 12 Answers ]

I'm in love with my boss, he's twice my age, he's also married with kids, I can't help the way I feel about him, he pushes every right button, I melt when I look into his eyes, then there's the but.. I know it can't happen but how the hell do you switch the feelings off? It doesn't help that I'm...

Need help--in love with my boss [ 17 Answers ]

So how do I start well, I'm 20 years old was 18 when it all started. I moved shop and me and the manger got on really well he was 40 then 42 now I already know this will make you think oh gosh what happened next well we started texting and was always messing about at work I was with someone and...

Falling "out of love" and into someone else, advice? [ 9 Answers ]

I wasn't quite sure how to word the question so it may be a little misleading. So here's the situation: 99% of the relationships having been with controlling and jealous guys. The longest relationship, I wasn't even allowed to speak to any guy at all. Long story short, being single is...

Falling in Love with other girl while in Relationship. Advice? [ 9 Answers ]

Well here is my story... keeping in mind this is not set in the western world I'm actually in SE asia and difference in cultures may be a bit different. Ive had a girlfriend about two years now and we live together everyday, I work but she doesn't... to be honest she does not do much. She rarely...

What can I do if I am in love with my boss? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm love with my boss. I know it is not right. He is very attracted to me, he gets nervous when he is around me, however he treats me unfairly at work and he doesn't give me the opportunities that he does with other colleagues. Knowing that the situation does not get anywhere, I've tried to leave...

View more questions Search