Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    squoia2003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2005, 08:17 AM
    Low HCG Level
    I found I am pregnant and the first day of my last period is 12/2/04. I went to the hospital because of pain and they said I had a bacteria infection, that maybe causing the pain. They tested my hcg level and the doctor said it was too low, it had a level of 73. She said either I am too early or having a miscarriage. I think it is a miscarriage because according to the dates I am not early. Can it be that I am early? Can I ovulate late? Does it sound like a miscarriage to you? Have you heard of someone having a healthy baby even though they had a low hcg level?

Check out some similar questions!

How level should it be. [ 6 Answers ]

We have just installed our first above ground pool. It is an 18' round pool with metal poles that hold up the liner (Intex brand). We have checked the water level and found that the difference in water level height is approx. 3-1/2 inches from one side of the pool to the other. Is this a huge...

DX9 Level driver. [ 9 Answers ]

Can anybody please help? I've installed a game from a CD rom, but when I try to play the game, I'm getting a message I need a DX9 level driver. Can any body tell me if I can download this driver, and where do I get it from? Thanks for any help. Nobsdad.

Help with shower stall that is not level [ 2 Answers ]

My house is 15 years old, built on a slab and in notoriously shifting red clay soil in Mississippi. My corner shower stall floor (fiberglass with glass enclosure) has always pooled water in one corner--drain is in the center-- and I assume that means it was not level when installed. I am pretty...

Best concrete to use to level floor? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I covered a concrete patio and am now is used as a sunroom. The room is 10' by 10' and slopes 2". I would prefer to have a level floor. I see there are self leveling products but I don't think that is necessary as I can trowel concrete no problem. Is it OK to us basic concrete without...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.