Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raymags Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2012, 10:23 AM
    What is the Child Support age in New York State?
    What is the Child Support age in New York State?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 8, 2012, 10:40 AM
    Not clear what you mean, but currently the law says support continues through age 21.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child support and summer school New York state [ 1 Answers ]

Am I responsible for summer school if I pay child support already?

Child Support in New York State [ 1 Answers ]

My daughters boyfriend decided that he didn't want to be a father to their 2 childern, ages 4 months and 3 years, anymore. He refuses to move out of their section 8 apartment and she can't make him move because he's on the lease. He refuses to give her any money to buy diapers and other essentials...

New York State Increase in Child Support [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, My ex & I separated in April 2001. She & I had one child (daughter) plus I had custody of my son from previous marriage. When we separated my son moved out with me and my daughter stayed with her mother thus both of us become single parents. She & I earned more than $80,000...

New york state child support [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 14 year old child with my ex huband. I am in court trying to get a cost of living adjustment(havent had on in 12 years). His attorney is arguing that the order that stands before the court for his other child (younger) should be taking into effect before they give my son his adjustment....

New york state child support [ 15 Answers ]

If I want to file a modification for increased child support in NYS, since I have never had an increase in 9 years. What do I have to list on my paperwork since a money figure was given on the original divorce papers not a percentage of his salary.

View more questions Search