Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hatedbymany Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2012, 09:00 AM
    What to do when your dad died and your mother hates you
    My dad passed away 3 years ago. He loved me a lot and he was my hero. My mum as always didn't really liked me. My brother loved me a lot but now that he is married he is busy with his family and neglects me like my mum. What should I do? My mum never stands up for me in a family dinner or family meetings even when I'm right. She gives my brothers more love than me, what should I do??
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2012, 09:03 AM
    It's a sad thing to have to deal with... but life as an adult is a lot like that... how old are you now?
    Hatedbymany Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2012, 08:49 AM
    Im 19 now. I have to deal with a lot everyday makes me depressed and really stressed my studies have been affected because of this and my mum doesn't understand me when I get a u in any subject she scolds me but she should understand that its because of her... after my dads death my brother has been looking after his business and all... when I ask him for money he doesn't give my mother doesn't speak up for me... I have no idea what's going on... its like my father loved me more than my siblings and now he is no more here its like I don't even exist for my other family members... help me out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grandmother Died Testate Then Mother Died Intestate Before Estate was Out of Probate [ 7 Answers ]

My grandmother passed away after her husband, and left a will that her 4 children would be her heirs to split her estate equally between them with my oldest uncle as the Executor of the Estate, but my mother died intestate (without a will) before my grandmother's estate was through probate. Does my...

My mother hates me [ 8 Answers ]

I am 47 years old and my mother and I have never gotton along through the years. I just found out that she is taking the family (siblings, grandchildren) on a 14 day Alaskan cruise. She stopped calling me a few months ago and is not inviting me to join the familly for this trip. This will be the...

My mother hates me [ 12 Answers ]

I'm in my 30's, and today my mother attacked me. She hit me repeatedly with so much force she broke my nose and blackened both of my eyes. Maybe it was the way she was lunging at me and forcing all of her weight into the swing that made this different. This is the worst she's ever done. When I was...

My mother hates me! [ 6 Answers ]

Parents are supposed to praise their children every once in awhile.For good marks or good behavior or doing a good deed.That's never happened to me.I'm different than most kids,I love to clean and cook and do chores so I do all these and I make sure I do them really well,for I am perfectionist,but...

Mother died &willed assets to stepfather, he died, do I have any right to moms assets [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Florida. My mom died 1.5 years ago and left all her assets to my step-father. He died 4 months ago. I think he had a will because there is a bill for his funeral recorded at the clerks office that indicates "will on probate". We were not on good terms and I feel that my mother was...

View more questions Search