Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Saleh Tanvir Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2012, 07:11 AM
    Job related question
    Hi, my name is Saleh Tanvir.I am studying in Accountancy in the UK.As I am studying in Accountancy so you know after graduation I have to work in accountancy related work.But nowadays everywhere Accountants deal with interest.I mean you have to compute the interest rate like in the bank,accounting firm etc.My question is "studying in accounting is Haram,though I won't work as accountant anywhere after graduation"?

Check out some similar questions!

My question is related to c programming. [ 4 Answers ]

Please sort out my difficulty regarding c programming. What is the technical meaning of getch() in c programming.

Please help me with this question related to law class... thanks [ 3 Answers ]

Miller, Lovitt and Sims formed a partnership to breed and race horses. Miller and Lovitt each contributed $25,000 to the partnership. Sims contributed four horses valued at $25,000. The partnership agreement provided that the partners would share profits equally. When the horses failed to perform...

Stock Related Question [ 4 Answers ]

When you see for example: Portugal Telecom SGPS (ADR) (Public, NYSE:PT) What does ADR stand for? It says that: Currency in USD. What is the Tax on A foreign dividend stock?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.