Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2012, 09:19 PM
    Coleman (?) Evcon furnace not heating home over 60 degrees
    I have a 2 year old coleman evcon natural gas furnace (model number DGAA056BDTB) in my 12 x 60 mobile home. The indicator light is showing normal operation. Blower works fine and there is plenty of force in the air flow from the heat vents throughout home. The flame and ignition are also working fine. The problem is that once the furnace kicks on, the heat in the home does not heat above 60 degrees despite running for hours with flame in the chamber. The blower runs for hours. Temperature in home drops below 60 when outside temp drops below 40. Furnace repairman said gas pressure was fine. He called Coleman and was told I could do nothing to resolve the problem because the furnace was too big for my mobile home. Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Coleman furnace heat setting for coleman evcon furnaca modeld g a 207 5800 [ 0 Answers ]

Where is the heat anticipator setting for a coleman evcon furnace model dga2075800

Coleman evcon electric furnace not heating [ 3 Answers ]

We have a Coleman Evcon electric furnace that's heating, but not much. If you put a hand right over the vent, you can feel the warm air, but it's not nearly enough to heat the house. Any suggestions?

Mobile home heating unit(coleman evcon presidential) [ 7 Answers ]

The pilot light is on, but the unit won't come on to heat home, could it be the thermal coupling, or is there something else that may be causing it? Last year it did this for a few days, then it worked fine rest of the winter. Thanks for your...

I have a Coleman Evcon heating/AC furnace, do you know where the filter go? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Coleman Evcon furnace with heating and AC. The furnace is housed in the basement. Does anyone know where the filter suppose to go? And what kind of filter?

Coleman evcon heating and aircondition [ 3 Answers ]

I have question on my coleman I set the heat to 70's after I warm up the house I set the temp to 63 and when I woke up this morning around 6 am the heating is not working and the temp was 59. Do you know what's wrong with it? I try to on and off main switch but its not working.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.