Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trchis88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2012, 06:13 PM
    The color red, blue, and yellow are known as the primary colors because they cannot b
    The color red, blue, and yellow are known as the primary colors because they cannot be made by mixing other colors. When you mix to primary colors, you get a secondary color, as shown here:
    • When you mix red and blue, you get purple.
    • When you mix red and yellow, you get orange.
    • When you mix blue and yellow, you get green.
    Design a program that prompts the user to enter the names of two primary colors to mix. If the user enters anything other than “red,” “blue,” or “yellow,” the program should display an error message. Otherwise, the program should display the name of the secondary color that results.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 7, 2012, 06:22 PM
    What is your question for us?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will color zap work on Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent blue hair color? [ 1 Answers ]

Will color zap work on Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Aqua hair color?

Honeywell RTH221B help, Red Yellow White Yellow Green Blue wires? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I got a new thermostat for the house but went to replace the old one and I have a Yellow, Green, Red, White, and Blue wires but the thermostat has the Y, G, Rh, Rc, and W. An electrician friend hooked it up for me and did the following: Y - Yellow G - Green Rh - Red with a jumper to Rc W -...

What does the colors green,white and yellow mean [ 8 Answers ]

What does the colors on the gauge of the condensing unit mean ,and how can I tell if I have a problem?

Primary colors [ 3 Answers ]

What are the primary colors?

View more questions Search