Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anncarroll Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2012, 03:45 PM
    Shock
    My 12 year old son just feel down the stairs and went into shock for about 10seconds... his body and eyes were stiff and it looked like he couldn't breathe... he then jumped up like nothing happened. I have monitored him for the past 20 minutes and he said he feels perfectly fine... should I still take him to a clinic

Check out some similar questions!

Shock Horror [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I've discovered an ex to be a sex offender, I'm in shock and in a state of mind in which I do not know how to react or deal with this kind of news. Some advice would be great as I'd like to stop being in this kind of vicious circle

Shock [ 1 Answers ]

What will happen if anyone express their felling on the government by a peaceful walk carrying boards

Shock [ 3 Answers ]

What do u apply to as hand that has been shocked by a breaker box? Still tingling.

Totally in shock of what to do! [ 1 Answers ]

My sperm donor (dad) ran me over with a front end loader with a car on it. He refuses to pay for the implants that I need so I can smile confidently again and he never spent a dime on medical bills. I have scars on my face that are a constant reminder every time I look in the mirror. I have 2...

Are my goldfish's in shock? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My cat recently bought home 2 goldfishes and left them in the garden I am not sure where they were from but most probably a neighbours pond... I managed to get them in water and they seemed to be swimming around fine and didn't look hurt in any way. I left the in a fish tank I had over...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.