Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gwaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2012, 01:12 PM
    Lennox furnace G2003/4E-125-2
    When I came home my thermostat was in heat and my air conditioning condenser was running. I pulled the disconnect out of the outside electrical disconnect box and the condenser shut off. My furnace burners will light, but the fan does not come on when the thermostat is in auto. I turn the thermostat to fan on and the fan runs, the burners light and start warming the house, but before I get to the desired temperature the burner and fan go off. Any ideas on these problems.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a lennox pulse 90 furnace gsr14q3-80 furnace and when I turn the air condition [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lennox pulse furnace model no. gsr14q3-80 and when I turn the air conditioner on, the furnace hums and the outside air condition unit fan runs but the blower on the furnace will not run.

Lennox furnace shuts off before reaching temp? Model lennox c33-44c-2f [ 0 Answers ]

Had cold snowy days and furnace will shut off before reaching set temp. The exhaust pipes were in the direct path of the blizzard. I can't see any ice blocking but there is a large chunk that appears to be from one of the pipe.

Q23 lennox oil furnace? [ 0 Answers ]

Is the Lennox Q23 oil fired furnace, fueled with off-road #2 diesel, subject to the same problems that have been experienced by diesel cars, trucks and tractors, which are now requiring major overhauls due to gasket deterioration from the government mandated reformulation of diesel fuel?

I have a lennox outside a/c unit and a lennox g26 series furnace.Low hum no air/ht [ 4 Answers ]

Lennox Value Series... serial 5896G56798 M/N 10ACB365-5 P Central a/c unit and a Lennox G26 Series gas furnace both about 13 or 14 yrs old. Came home from vacation and turned A/C on (son tried earlier in the week) only a low hum whether on auto or fan or if we try heat(same thing, low hum)......

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.