Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KerriLyn12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2012, 12:39 PM
    How to heal your bellybutton piercing fast
    How to get my bellybutton healed I got it pierced on August 10th, 2012 and I really want it healed ! I have a keloid that's what my piercer said it was. And I am going to buy tea tree oil at Cvs . And hopefully it works .
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 7, 2012, 01:29 PM
    Tea tree oil has multiple benefits and is an anti bacterial and will certainly aid in your piercing healing, but will not remove the keloid, that will go away in time, and to be quite truthful, only you know it it's there, no one else can see it.

I would suggest bathing the piercing in salt water, l tsp to a cup of warm water and dissolve the salt; bath with a cotton cosmetic swab (the round flat ones), only use one at a time, discard one you use and never ever get dirty hands near the area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bellybutton piercing [ 10 Answers ]

Hello! I really want to get my bellybutton pierced this fall, and am really excited to do so! My question is, does it hurt that bad? I mean, I cannot take pain, shots make me almost faint, but they don't even hurt, but I get myself so nervous! Has anyone here had their bellybutton pierced? Does...

Bellybutton Piercing [ 1 Answers ]

I had my bellybutton pierced yesterday morning, and all today I've been laying on the couch and what not because I've been in pain. Not severe pain.. Just a ripping sensation around the holes. This morning, I woke up and I sanitized it and moved the ring around and that's when the pain began. It...

Sore bellybutton piercing--what to do? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay , so I got my bellybutton done 5 days ago by a friend. I've been cleaning it with sea salt and contact solution.. its really sore and every time I bend down , sit down , or move too much it hurts. Now the top ball is digging into my skin , could it be that she pierced too much of my skin? I'm...

Is my bellybutton piercing OK? [ 11 Answers ]

I had my bellybutton pierced 5 days ago, and I kept playing with it for the first few days. I use savlon spray and cotton buds to clean it, that the boots staff recommended, is this OK? I clean it about 2-3 times a day. And today I took the top ball out to clean around the area, and it its slightly...

Bellybutton piercing? [ 5 Answers ]

What does it feel like to get your bellybutton pierced? And is it painful, or is it simply like getting your ears pierced? Thank's.

View more questions Search