Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    9Woody9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2012, 10:10 AM
    Home freeze warning system need a wireless alarm system that will reach 100 yards +
    I have a heated building with no phone line. If the temp. drops I would like a alarm to sound at another location about 100 yards+ away.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2012, 11:41 AM
    If you Google "wireless freeze alarms" you will find numerous hits.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accessing home by passing alarm system [ 4 Answers ]

I have an alarm system in my home covers doors/windows, just breaking. I have recently had someone in my home. Couple small items were taken, just nuf to make you think they weren't missing but... I had keys missing and thought I lost them somewhere but they were lost on condo community property....

How to bypass home alarm system password forgotten [ 1 Answers ]

Caddx system came with the house previous owner cannot remember challenge code, how can we bypass and reset new challenge code?

Home Alarm system [ 1 Answers ]

My alarm sysytem is showing "AC Off". Is it because transformer is not working or producing electricity to charge battery? My alarm system is working but it appears that it is on battery back up system because only red color light comes on when alarm is set and green light for charging is not...

Which is the best home alarm system [ 4 Answers ]

We are having a new home built and we would like to install an alarm system. We are so remote it would take a officer 20-40 minutes to respond so we were thinking of using cameras so we can at least see who and maybe get a license plate number. Any suggestions or comments on which systems are...

Transferring Brinks Alarm System to Non-Monitored System [ 5 Answers ]

I understand that when you cancel your Brinks-monitored security system that they come and remove their equipment (which you apparently don't own) or you can buy all their equipment for $500. The equipment removal exposes unpainted walls and previously-covered holes. Is it possible to install a...

View more questions Search