Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jerrylw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2012, 09:47 AM
    Nordyne G7 furnace inducer & blower motor runs but furnace does not lite runs
    Furnace inducer & blower motor operates but the furnace does not lite or burn

Check out some similar questions!

Weather king furnace runs then when blower fan comes on the furnace shuts down? [ 0 Answers ]

Weather king furnace. Id blower starts gas lights then main blower comes on then furnace shuts off?

Tran furnace / air main blower on furnace will not run. But the a/c unit runs [ 0 Answers ]

Main blower on furnace, is not running, when thermostat calls for cooling the out side unit runs. The main blower on the furnace in not

Carrier furnace 58rav115-16 blower runs but furnace will not ignite [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 58rav115-16 caarrier unit. Lst week I replaced a suspected bad draft limit switch(code31) ran fine after. This morning I got up and the blower was running but it would not ignite. I switched to emergency heat and received a code31. I bypassed the draft switch and was able to get the them....

COMFORTMAKER inducer fan motor runs but furnace won't WORK? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a comfortmaker gas forced air furnace that has me scratchin a bald spot in my head. When the t'stat calls for heat, the inducer fan turns on, I hear a click in the valve, but then nothing happens. Normally the pilot sparks on & immediately the burners fire up. It might be just...

Furnace Blower Motor Runs Constantly & Furnace or AC Won't Run [ 2 Answers ]

I have an Armstrong forced air (induced draft) natural gas furnace with central AC (made around 1990 -- Model: EG6H80DC14-1, Serial: A18315MNA). I had a problem at the end of the heating season where the blower motor would run continuously (even when the thermostat is turned to "off"). I thought...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.