Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rokman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2012, 06:46 AM
    Replaced Thermostat and now Blower Motor will not run
    Greetings,
    I replaced an original rheem 41-20804-15 thermostat for our rheem heat pump.
    With a Honeywell RTHL3550D, the cooling worked fine. When I tried the heater, the blower ran for 2 minutes then shut off. I put the original thermostat back and now the blower still does not come on. The whole unit (blower and heat pump) are outside. I checked the fuses and that the unit is getting power. The squirrel cage for the blower turns freely and if I push in on the relay the heat pump fan kicks on.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks,
    Rocky

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman furnace gmpn080-4 no power to blower motor replaced motor [ 1 Answers ]

Getting 110v to the transformer and purge motor but 0 volts to the blower motor from the circuit board

Have a blower motor that still will not come on even after replaced with a new board. [ 0 Answers ]

Have an electric furnace; have replaced new control board and fan for blower will not come on when set in auto or on position. Have the blower motor straight wired now and blower works perfect; blowing good heat; any ideas?

Replaced blower motor [ 1 Answers ]

I have replaced new blower motor and capacitor but the blower still not running

Code 33 after blower motor replaced [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Bryant 350MAV, just replaced defective blower motor (siezed up) and now the furnace starts to produce heat and after a few minutes the burners shut off and I get a fault code 33. What do I do??

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.