Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joshua Blackbur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2012, 07:22 PM
    Closing the dead's eyes.
    Can you close a persons eyes immediately after they die, assuming they died with their eyes open.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 6, 2012, 07:23 PM
    Yes.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 6, 2012, 07:57 PM
    Yes,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Closing enteries and post-closing trial balance? [ 4 Answers ]

The following adjusted trial balance contains the accounts and balances of Dayton Company as of December 31, 2008 the end of its fiscal year. (1) Prepare the December 31, 2008 closing entries for Dayton Company. (2) Prepare the December 31, 2008 Post closing trial balance for cruz Company. ...

Adjusting entires, closing entries, post-closing trial balance [ 12 Answers ]

I need to know what an adjusting entry, closing entry, and a post-closing trial balance look like. I will give you the figures of you need them.

Closing entries and post closing trial balance [ 5 Answers ]

Question: The following adjusted trial balance contains the accounts and balances of Cruz Company as of December 31, 2008 the end of its fiscal year. (1) Prepare the December 31, 2008 closing entries for Cruz Company. (2) Prepare the December 31, 2008 Post closing trial balance for cruz Company. ...

Preparing Closing entries & Post Closing Trial Balance [ 1 Answers ]

I don't quite understand how you incorporate the information into these accounts. For instance, you have Capital $9,000; Wage Expenses $8500; Service Revenue $1000; and Rent Expense $1600.

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

View more questions Search