Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jolieanne611 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2012, 07:19 PM
    Cheer help
    Okay so I've been a flyer for 4 years now, and now that I'm on varsity I'm experimenting with different stunts. The things is, I cannot seem to get my full down cradle. I always end up twisting only half way and landing face towards the ground. I talked to my coach and she said when I turn, I fish around. I've tried to fix it but I just can't get it. Any suggestions on how I can get this? Thanks for all answers!

Check out some similar questions!

Cheer Help! [ 8 Answers ]

Hey everyone! ::) I've always been interested in cheerleading, I wasn't able to try out for the high school squad for freshman and sophomore year. I want to try out for jr. year, but that means I would be trying out for varsity, and I have no experience. :'( Should I go for it or do you...

Cheer Me Up please ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi . My name is Gara , and I'm 20 years old , I graduate from high school three years ago , because I was working as Human resource now for three years and half , all my friends in high school they all left studying in abroad , while I stayed and worked , well my financail proplem couldn't let me...

Cheer me up please ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi . My name is Gara , and I'm 20 years old , I graduate from high school three years ago , because I was working as Human resource now for three years and half , all my friends in high school they all left studying in abroad , while I stayed and worked , well my financail proplem couldn't let me...

How to cheer him up? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, a simple question about a man. I would appreciate the answers: how to cheer a male friend who says had bad day at work and has low mood, he is very emotionally tired? What improves man's mood mostly ( no sx)

Cheer [ 1 Answers ]

I can't seem to get my middle splits down all the way I was wondering if anyone has any stretch's to get them all the way down?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.