Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jonesy333 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 09:42 PM
    Trying to find name of an old movie
    I remember an old movie I saw quite a few years ago where the setting was a convent. There was a rain storm and the only way in or out was by boat. People were stranded and one was a woman convicted of murder. A couple of nuns were convinced she didn't do it and tried to prove her innocence before the storm ended by going through old newspapers describing the trial. Does anyone know the name of this movie?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 02:09 PM
    Thread cleanup in Aisle 5! A smart person at allexperts.com answered this on 07/04:

Classic Film: old movie title

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me find the name of this movie [ 1 Answers ]

I guess it's a fantasy movie in the 80's, all I can remember is this blonde girl riding a horse and all of a sudden a bunch of scary warriors attack the girl and she falls off her horse.

Help me find this movie [ 1 Answers ]

I believe the movie plot centers around some stolen drugs/money hidden in the spare tire of a car. In one scene a man is tied up in his livingroom by some people looking for the stolen drugs/money. I also believe that the brother of the tied up man stole the drugs/money and the bad guys think he...

Another movie I need to find [ 1 Answers ]

Another film I vaguely remember! I can't remember any of the actors names at all but I can remember the story line. I saw this film in the 80's on television and it was about a girl in her 20s(I think)who had cancer in her leg and she could have been cured if she had it amputated but she wanted to...

Trying to find name of movie [ 1 Answers ]

I saw an american movie a few years ago and can not remember the title. A group of friends get together once a week for dinner, ivite the most annoying guests, kill them and then bury them in the yard. Anyone know the name of this movie?

Help Me Find A Movie [ 3 Answers ]

undefinedI watched a movie a few years ago... it was about a man who was in our day in time staying in a white hotel... He went into a room and was looking at some old pictures... he saw a picture of a beautiful women and went into the past and found her... they feel in love... then one day he took...

View more questions Search