Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    503Eileen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2012, 02:16 PM
    York furnace - trouble shooting sensor
    I have a York furnace and have had a repairman come in twice in a 10 years. They come in and say the sensor needed to be cleaned. If I knew where the sensor was, I could clean it myself. Please advise where the sensor is. The fan runs but no heat will come out.

Check out some similar questions!

Trouble shooting york heating\air unit [ 2 Answers ]

My heat unit will not kick on but my a\c will. The red light on my circuit board flashes four times then pauses then does it again etc.. It is a york central heat\air unit model #DCRAF036N090A SERIAL#NHDM075154

Trouble shooting my york stellar system [ 0 Answers ]

I have a York Stellar heat pump and A/C recently we turned the A/C on. It seemed to work for a while than stopped cooling. I cleaned dirt and debris from out side unit (inside and out) Chane filter religiously... Ice accumulates on copper/brass fittings where lines leave and return outside unit?...

Trouble shooting furnace [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have a Altra 90 SX Armstrong furnace that has a cycle problem. The model # is a GUK75D103A with a Heatcraft control board 404030001 Cat. # 70K98 The problem that I'm actually having is that it is going through its cycles OK, except the induced fan keeps running and won't shut off. ...

Trouble shooting GMP Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a gmp075-4 gas fired furnace, I just replaced the gas valve and the thing starts up fine but when the burner fires and the hot bar goes out the burner goes out any ideas? Limit switch maybe ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.