Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newmexico Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2012, 01:16 PM
    My baby's momma stop talking to me. What do I DO?
    My girlfriend and I have been dating for 4 months. She used to be a lesbian. Her partner died after a four year relationship. We met online and before I knew it she said I love you and she is pregnant. She is a busy person with her job. I never get to see her. I haven't seen her in 2 months and she hasn't replied to any texts in 2 weeks. She makes me feel like I'm a sperm donor. What do I do? To be honest I think she broke up with me without telling me. She blocked me from Facebook and her friend unfriended me. I have no answers or nothing, I'm always in the dark about everything.
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Nov 6, 2012, 02:35 PM
    You got to see her face to face it's the only was to get answers at this point.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why did this guy stop talking to me? [ 7 Answers ]

I've been talking to the same guy from about a month. We met at a party and started texting. A couple weeks later, we hung out and went to dinner. After that he told me he really liked me and wanted to hang out again. He told me to pick something to do this time since he picked dinner the first...

Why did he stop talking to me? [ 0 Answers ]

Ok, so I started going to this new school and met this guy and we became really good friends and we would always hang out and go out to eat and stuff with him and a couple of other friends but then we started to talk more and we would hang out by ourselves and we would hug a lot and kiss on the...

I am dating a guy with kids, how should I get his baby momma to stop harassing us? [ 2 Answers ]

I am dating a guy with kids, how should I get his baby momma to stop harassing us?

Why did he just stop talking to me [ 4 Answers ]

OK, so my mom had a best friend who recently passed away from cancer... we were close with their family... I haven't seen their family in a while but I would always talk to her son threw myspace.. I guess u could say I like/liked him but I don't know... he got a g/f and wouldn't talk to me...

View more questions Search