Ask
    wesso Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2012, 11:46 AM
    How to make contact with ghosts
    I feel I have a guardian angel, how do I make contact
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 6, 2012, 11:47 AM
    Your angel will contact you when you need him. You can't make contact yourself.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 6, 2012, 03:47 PM
    Why do you feel you have a guardian angel?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 6, 2012, 03:53 PM
    I've had mine since I was three years old. He played tea party with me and sang hymns with me and my dollies when I played church (my dad was a pastor). He has been with me all my life and has saved me from a few traffic mishaps and some other accidents. His name is AngelWolf.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you contact ghosts and get more ghosts? [ 2 Answers ]

I've tried the ouija board many times, evp sessions, took pictures I don't know what to do I want to talk to my brother he died when he was ten, probably crossed over by now but yeah but I also want to talk to other ghosts too I don't really want to do scrying. I want to know how to have more...

Is it possible for good ghosts to protect me from the bad ghosts? I'm scared. [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, It's been happening for years now.. but more now than ever. I forgot to add my last one, that 2 people have answered, this "whatever it is" has been with me in 3 different homes... 3 whole different cities. I've heard them, felt them, and seen them. Doing good and bad to me. Trapping me...

How can I make contact with ghosts? [ 14 Answers ]

I have ghosts in my house, and I want to talk to them. Any suggestions?

When do I make contact? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey all! First off! Yay for me. Cause as some off you know I've hade a problem with my ex... But last night I meet a girl at the club and had a great time sleep over at her place but no sex. And I didn't think anything at all about my ex... witch is a big step for me :) So now for this new...

View more questions Search