Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bouv23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2012, 09:15 AM
    Driving lobsters from Mass to Ohio
    I'm driving from Mass to Ohio and wanted to bring lobsters. I'll be leaving early Sunday morning(about 4:00 am) and will need to pick up the lobsters Sat night. I'd like to have them Monday. Is this reasonable and what's my best method to do this?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 6, 2012, 10:59 AM
    Packed in ice and keep cold.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vitamin K has a molar mass of 173 g/mole and is 76.3% carbon by mass. How many carbo [ 1 Answers ]

Vitamin K has a molar mass of 173 g/mole and is 76.3% carbon by mass. How many carbon atoms are in one molecule of vitamin K?

Do I pay mass tax if I live in nh and work in nh but my company is based in mass? [ 1 Answers ]

Please help! I am a plumber and live in NH. I have worked for two different companies which are based in MASS. One company I only worked in NH and they were taking out MASS tax until I asked them not to, they already took out 800.00. But they did provide me with a letter stating that I worked 0...

Rotating Mass M, a solid cylinder (mass = 1.39 kg, are = 0.100 m) pivots on a thin, fix [ 0 Answers ]

Rotating Mass M, a solid cylinder (mass = 1.39 kg, r = 0.100 m) pivots on a thin, fixed, frictionless beari? Rotating Mass M, a solid cylinder (mass = 1.39 kg, r = 0.100 m) pivots on a thin, fixed, frictionless bearing. A string wrapped around the cylinder pulls downward with a force F which...

Driving test in Ohio [ 7 Answers ]

All right, first of all I'd like to say sorry if I didn't put this in the right category... I looked through all of them and had no idea where to put this. :| I'm wondering what they actually do on the Ohio driving test, preferably from someone who's done it in the past couple of years. My main...

Dying shrimp and lobsters [ 16 Answers ]

Hello all that can help me Here's the facts, I bought a 12 gallon nano tank, bought live sea water and sand from the store, I bought 4 lbs of live rock, there are 2 other rocks one of which was in a freshwater tank but was scrubbed, there were 4 plastic plants ...

View more questions Search