Umm What's your question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why are we MEn sensative, clingy, needy and insecure? [ 18 Answers ]

Why is it when I meet girls or talk to girls they end up rejecting me... They say at first that I'm attractive.. but after a while they stop calling... why do I find the need to get self-assurance from women.. why do I try to sound lovable, sensitive, understanding? Why Can I not bare rejection...

Hi there, I am pregnant, due to get married but have a really needy clingy boyfriend? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there, I am 40, have just found out I am pregnant and as a result my boyfriend and I have decided to get married next year. I lost my job end November so it's a big shock for him but we planned the pregnancy together although we had only know each other since May. I really do care about...

Clingy, needy, insecure boyfriend. BUT he's a nice guy [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I'm really struggling with my boyfriend at the moment. Its not going to be easy to summarise the situation here, but I'll try and give enough info to help. A quick introduction - I'm 39yrs old, am a successful freelance consultant, don't have kids (but really want to) and am trying to find a...

Clingy needy boyfriend [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17, and I've been dating the same boy for almost four years now. Out of nowhere he's become very whiny, clingy and needy. I give him all the love and encouragent that I can! I try to take him out and make him happy but it only works for a few miutes, and I mean, only a few minutes! And then...

Were you needy? Clingy? To nice? Read this. [ 7 Answers ]

Here are three posts from a recent thread which caught my eye: This is your problem my friend. You are probably just too much for her, you probably smother her and she can't breath while you are around. Its not your fault, you love her but there is a difference between wanting and needing...

View more questions Search