Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loumull Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2012, 08:24 AM
    Cat has a social problem?
    I have a male cat about 2.5 years old. His name is Skipper and he is a gorgeous red american shorthair. He was very active and extrmemly clutsy as a kitten breaking more things in the house than usual. He eats everything, loves people and never meows. I have 5 cats total, 2 males (including him) and three females. All the others will have nothing to do with him. When he sees people he greets them, rubs, pulls hair and all sorts of other things. But never meows. No one will play with I'm. He has unusually large claws too. We were wondering if he could have special needs.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 6, 2012, 10:45 AM
    Has your vet offered any opinion about any physical or emotional/behavioral problems? Most cats pick who is to be in their social whirl. I have one cat who hates all other cats and views each with suspicion. Another of our cats loves everyone, animal, vegetable, or human. Our other two cats take each other or leave each other, depending on mood.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I register in www.seg-social.pt? To check my seguro social? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to register in seguro social website to check my seguro social on online, I have the seguro social number. Is it correct way to register in the website? I write all the steps, Please anything wrong is there please correct it. >Steps Removed<

What is the difference between the social and the sociological problem [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between the social and the sociological problem

Explain the economic infrastructure,Social infrastructure and social capital [ 1 Answers ]

(In Economics) Explain the economic infrastructure,Social infrastructure and social capital.

Social problem vs social control [ 1 Answers ]

Social problem vs socail control

View more questions Search