Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katiechen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2012, 10:14 PM
    My boyfriend is having affair and I couldn't let him go.
    I am having depression and I got to thinking of committing suicide quite sometimes because of my boyfriend. He told me his feeling on me is gone. He wants to break up with me and be best friend. I did wrong to him a lot times like accusing him for no reason. Assuming anyhow, demanding him and tell him that he doesn't love me either.

The last fight, he cried and thought of over. But we patch back and together again. Then after that I found out he hide our picture in his wallet that was he never did before. Then I find trouble and ask him what he wants. Then he told me he wants to break up. He said not because he outside got girl and he won’t so fast find GF.

But 2 weeks later I found out he chat with 1 Thai girl and call her darling and tell her miss you and ask her out for breakfast and every time text her and told her that he doesn’t have girlfriend even though until now I am staying at his house. These few without him and I hate this Thai girl.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 5, 2012, 11:31 PM
    To love a liar and cheater is not healthy, nor is there happiness. That's why you let him go, cry your eyes out, and look for a better healthier love that brings you happiness.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 5, 2012, 11:33 PM
    You break up with him, Get your own life straight, learn from the mistakes you made.

Making a big mistake of staying with him for what reason ? So he can keep cheating on?

Then wanting to kill yourself, because you don't have the ability to walk away and find smoeone new
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Nov 6, 2012, 10:44 AM
    ''accusing him for no reason. Assuming anyhow''
    So you assume he had an affair?
    Your being crazy latching on to him thinking suicide, I don't think you can handle this relationship my advice is leave him.
    katiechen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2012, 08:53 PM
    This time is not I anyhow accuse him. I did read what he and that thai girl text each other. Send pictures and say miss you and ask for dinner. Every morning greet her good morning and night then text her good night. But to me, whatever I text to him, he just reply OK and yes, he never ever started to text me. But this few days I can see he has changed abit. He text me he go where and do what. Come back home packet food for me and cook for me and go out together with me. But the problem is I don't know whether he still chatting with that thai girl or what. Guys like free one so if that girl text him or whatever he sure will reply her text and so so. But I love him so much . One of the reasons may be because I scare loneliness and some more I don't have friends since they every time busy with their bfss. They ignore me though. That's why can suggest me how am I going to do? Thanks for your comments.. I reli appreciate.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 9, 2012, 05:09 AM
    Is this love or dependence and fear? You really do need to build a life that you enjoy with out him if you are staying with a liar and cheater because you are afraid of loneliness and have no true friends.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I paid Damage Deposit for a place, but couldn't move in due to money issues [ 3 Answers ]

I paid Damage Deposit for a place I had wanted, My wages got cut down at work so I could not pay full month all the time. I have no even moved in yet and the landlord will not return Damage Deposit back to me. What should I do? Is there anything I can do?

I'm having an affair! [ 8 Answers ]

I am married to the most loveliest man in the world, who works bloody hard and provides for me and our children. Two years ago he had an affair and I think he was about to leave me. I found out about his affair when he sent a text meant for his lover to me, he was in hospital at the time after...

What makes an affair an affair or what classifies as infidelity [ 13 Answers ]

What makes an affair or what classifies as infidelity

After an affair [ 3 Answers ]

My husband had an affair with a much older woman, I can't call her a "lady". I stayed with him, but we have had a considerably amount of conflict since I discovered this. He has never fully cut off "all" contact with the winch. He knew I felt that way, and I've seen things that definitely indicate...

View more questions Search