Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cpolly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2012, 07:53 PM
    Fingernail distortion
    I have tubular growth from under fingernail cuticle that grows out and distorts the nail, because the nail grows around it. What is it?

Check out some similar questions!

Distortion [ 1 Answers ]

Some and only some screens I see in Yahoo are distorted. It looks like the photos are taken with a wide angle lens. Gil

TV pixel distortion [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a vizio 55 inch, 3-D capable, 240hz, interenet capable led razor egde lit TV two months ago, however, now my TV shows weird pixel distortions. They range from grey, black and green grainy pixel distortions on dark images as well as random lines and spots along the screen. Im...

Subwoofer Distortion [ 1 Answers ]

I recently ordered a 4000 watt Mono amplifier (2000RMS) and got two Audiobahn 15'' subwoofers that are rated max power of 2600 watts (1300 watt RMS) and I want to put them in my truck, but not using a conventional truck box enclosure. I am going to "modify" the rear metal panel that is below the...

Audio distortion [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, When downloading mp3's I convert to .wav .Then using Nero latest ver. Burn to cd, there is peak distortion even though trk volume is medium.This is getting very annoying as tracks play clean as mp3. Soundblaster live, Win2K pro, P II 266 Please help?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.