Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasmineMitchell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2012, 07:46 PM
    My boyfriend is seeing redness on his penis and his skin is also peeling off the peni
    My boyfriend is seeing redness and his penis is also peeling we have not tried anything but I would like to get some answers on what we might be looking at before I go to an doctor
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 5, 2012, 07:59 PM
    Since we can't see it, we have no clue and can't give you a diagnosis. Let the doctor look at it. It sounds painful and nasty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My penis skin is peeling and it's red and itchy [ 0 Answers ]

Its kind of embarrassing to say this but my skin has been peeling so I decided to put petroleum jelly on it will that help? Please answer before it really gets worse :((

Red dots on penis and penis head, also peeling skin on tip of penis! [ 26 Answers ]

Okay so this problem has been going on for about a month and a half now, well a month and a half ago my girlfriend and I had sex but we used a different condom than usual, but during the sex I took off the condom and began having sex again. I'd say a week or so later my penis started itching very...

I have red bumps and dry/peeling skin on my penis [ 0 Answers ]

Last week I had micro-vascular decompression for trigeminal neuralgia. I noticed 4 or 5 days later that my penis felt funny, I have foreskin and have red little blotches and peeling drying skin. Its not burning but itching. I looked it up and think it could be a yeast infection, having a cathator...

Red Inflammed Bumpy Penis Head, Peeling Skin, Scab, No Pain! [ 4 Answers ]

About a week ago I noticed my penis was getting very irratated it started by being all red and bumpy. I just had ran out of body wash and used soap, so, I just thought it was a irratated effect. I am uncircumsized by the way. The skin was tight when pulling back when I was erect but fine when I was...

Redness on penis [ 4 Answers ]

I have developed a small red patch on the tip of my penis. It appeared about two or three days after having sex with a new partner. The red patch does not change in size of shape but does appear darker and lighter at different times. The red patch is not painful and has caused no other symptoms,...

View more questions Search