Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dembkoski Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 07:37 PM
    I lost my 401K
    Hi,
    I had a 401K with my first Job out of college in 2002. 9months later the company unexpectedly went out of business. I always thought I would get info on the 401k in the mail, but nothing ever came and I don't even remember what company they set it up with. Is there anyway to look it up?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 12, 2007, 07:48 PM
    No idea what so ever, ifyou don't know the name of the administor of the 401K. Do you remember any of the other workers, do you have any of the program material from it where you signed up for the 401K

If it was a corporation, the state may have a record who was the owner of it, you could try and contact them directly and ask

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am lost [ 7 Answers ]

Okay so I have never used one of this bulletin posting sites before and I am not sure how they work... but I don't know where else to turn. I am 24 years old and have been through many travels in my life. One thing that has never been a part of my life is religion. Neither one of my parents...

Need help I'm lost [ 3 Answers ]

Hi got a problem with my PC I think.the other day my PC shut down and said"dumping memory" and told me the problem was "tcpip.sys page fault in monopaged area" does any one know what that means and how I can fix it as I'm lost

Lost [ 2 Answers ]

I moved and Lost my marriage certificate, Any Ideas whre it could be?:confused:

View more questions Search