Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandy f Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2012, 02:15 PM
    Ammonia Smell Removal
    My carpet smells of ammonia, I have an aged dog who sometimes makes a mistake
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2012, 02:18 PM
    Call professional cleaners in... its possible it has soaked into the subflooring and even a good carpet cleaning won't remove it... the carpeting and padding might have to go... and in extreme cases the subflooring replaced...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ammonia smell from underwear [ 1 Answers ]

Occasionally, I will notice an ammonia smell from my underwear. I sweat on a daily basis due to work. I have no pain or itchiness. What could be causing this?

Why is my cat got a stronge ammonia smell [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 10yr old persion that has a toilet pod that she uses but has now started weeing by the front door even though she is let out she still wees and the wee has a strong amonia smell why is this

Ammonia smell in toilet bowl [ 1 Answers ]

We have been living in our house for 7 years. Just recently, the toilet in our main bathroom smells just like perm solution for your hair. It is coming from the toilet bowl and gets the strongest when you use the toilet and flush. It will smell for 5 minutes after you flush it. We have a...

Smell from toilet what has to do with ammonia? [ 1 Answers ]

Please answer me soon. I had to leave soon

Cutting Ammonia smell [ 2 Answers ]

I have pet rabbits in my house and I try to be as green as possible. But I heard that putting vailla extact in their water will do the trick. Do you know the ratio? And will it truly work? Thanks!

View more questions Search