Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paris01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 07:06 PM
    Am I pregnant?

I don't know weather or not I'm pregnant. Im due in a couple of days just my boyfriend and I had a lot of unprotected sex while he came down here for a visit. Since my period was due in a few days I didn't think I was ovulating, but now have really sore boobs, feel heaps tierd, and always hungry, BUT ONLY FOR SWEET FOOD. Could I be pregnant? HELP.
    Thanks guys,
    Paris xoxox:confused:
    brianneelizabeth Posts: 60, Reputation: 7

Mar 12, 2007, 07:19 PM
    Hate to say it but you need to wait till your period comes or not in order to tell..
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 13, 2007, 04:46 AM
    Sorry buit the only way you are going to know for certainis to wait until you are at least 1 week late, the test using there first urine you pass when you wake up in the morning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help. Am I pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

Alrite. I'm 16 yrs old. And I'm not shure if I'm pregnant or not. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on November 24th. He pulled out... as far as I know. Or so he says anyway. I was supposed to get my period the week after that. I didn't get it. I finally got it.. about 3 days ago. But its...

Trying to get pregnant. [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I have been together for three years and we hae been married for nine months. By the second year we were together we have been trying to get pregnant but we cant. Could there be a problem with our blood types that is stoppong us from getting pregnant? He is A+ and I am B+. Please...

Pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I had been cramping last night, but I did had not started my period yet. My boyfriend entered me but did not ejaculate. I started bleeding this morning. Is there any chance that I could be pregnant?

I Wonder If I May Be Pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

We are trying to get pregnant and we did have sex when I was ovluating... so it is a great possibility... just want others opinions. The last few days I have been really light headed and have had headaches. I am also very very tired today. What do you think? I am not suppose to start...

Am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,Ive been trying to get pregnant for almost a year now. Ive always been regular in my periods but now Im almost 3 months late.My last period was in September,it's the end of November now. Ive taken home pregnancy tests and blood tests and they've all come out negative,but Ive never been almost 3...

View more questions Search