Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kevin Wharton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2012, 06:27 AM
    Won't keep running
    I have a carrier 58scx080 gas furnace. The exhaust fan comes on the glow plug glows and gas flows and ignites. As the glow turns off the gas shuts off. The furnace tries to re-ignite a couple more time then shuts down. Any ideas??

Check out some similar questions!

I'm thinking of trying barefoot running. Any advice on how to start? On a running [ 1 Answers ]

I'm thinking of trying barefoot running. Any advice on how to start? On a running track, in sand, on pavement? And what would be a good distance? I typically run 3-5 miles in my running shoes.

Bathtub leaks only when water is running out of tub spout not when shower is running [ 4 Answers ]

Bathtub on 2nd floor is leaking to unfinished basement ceiling below. It only leaks however when the water (both hot and cold) is running out of the tub spout. It does not leak once the shower is turned on--nor does the tub leak when it's draining. Can anyone give a best guess exactly where the...

91 honda civic dx suddenly dies while running. Have to hold key on to keep running [ 1 Answers ]

91 honda civic dx suddenly dies while running. I have to hold the key on far right start position to keep the car started. I let off the key and the car dies. Turn the key to the where the starter turns on and hold it there and the car stays running./ Any ideas what this could be?

My Compaq Presario 160GB hd running XP is running very slow [ 8 Answers ]

computer is running very slowly in everything, except the internet.anti virus programs and a few anti-spyware programs. Stinger, windows defender, AVG Free, Ad-Aware and spyware Doctor.the computer even restarts randomly by itself! Says Windows has recovered from a serious error. I do not know the...

Bath tub shower spout & head running water running at same time [ 1 Answers ]

I started with a slight dripping problem(sayko system).i decided to replace all 3 stem assemblies together as they all were about 18 years old.after reassembling the new stems(danko brand),turned on the water supply & checked faucets.hot & cold worked fine but when the shower was turned on,water...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.