Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2007, 06:09 PM
    So More Games Huh! Well will see about that hun!
    Hey guys :)

Well as you know there's this gilr that came onto me and she had a boyfriend we have been doing things like kissing and stuff no sex.. for about 8 months

Anyway she was going threw a ruff patch at the time. I was a big fool for letting myself get sucked into this but what can I say ;) I liked the effection.. anyway that's the reason why I held back with the sex didn't want to get to involed so she went back to him because I guess she couldn't get anywhere with me

And now she is all like oh lets be friends I love what we had I still feel the same way. I basically said hell no.. I can't do that

A real friend wouldn't do that to someone :)

Anyway just wondering what's your guys views on this

I do feel used though :D which is always fun hard as well as wel work in the same office but I'm going to be nice but no way over nice
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2007, 06:21 PM
    Time to end it. Why did you let it go on so long. Now is the time to turn away and never look back.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2007, 11:33 PM
    To me you seem to already know the answer. You need to end it and let it go. If she's the kind of person to cheat on her boyfriend and toy with your emotions she's not the type of person you need to be friends with.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2007, 11:33 PM
    Thanks jess and chuff.. yeah I agree.. only sad factor is I work with her and live with her she is my friends room mate ;z.. So its annoying.. but yeah it just made me laugh to think that we could be friends after that. I mean I don't hate her.. at all ill be nice and try and make the work place a nice place :) just hope it works out..

Thanks again
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Mar 13, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFaith
    thanks jess and chuff.. yeah i agree.. only sad factor is i work with her and live with her she is my friends room mate ;z.. so its annoying.. but yeah it just made me laugh to think that we could be friends after that. i mean i dont hate her.. at all ill be nice and try and make the work place a nice place :) just hope it works out..

thanks again
    Now here is someone who knows how to let go AND rise above. Wow!

It really is true that the best way to deal with a game is don't be in the game.

Could you maybe bottle that so we could make a killing here selling it to a few folks? LOL

I say BRAVO for this plan and attitude. :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 13, 2007, 08:21 AM
    You already know what to do, and no matter what she says stay emotionally and physically unavailable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pc Games [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I know that if you buy PS2 games and you live in Europe they won't work, because Europe is PAL Colour and USA is NTSC. But is it the same with PC Games?

No more games. [ 71 Answers ]

Hello All, For the past 2 years I have been in a long distance relationship with a lovely lady whom I adored. At times our relationship was really tough despite all the wonderful moments that we had had togther. (It was tough because obviously we didn't get to see each other as much as we would...

Pc games [ 1 Answers ]

Well basically I have to make a game on the PC well I am not sure what software I could use U ma not an expert so preferably an easy software Thank you so much:)

Why the Games? [ 11 Answers ]

Why is it required to play bizarre social games with people in order to accomplish a relationship? Why is honesty and openness so actively shunned and even taboo? Is the trick to play the game until it becomes reaility?

Games [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to uninstall 3 games an they won't uninstall all together. When I cllick to remove the unintallsheild box come up help!

View more questions Search