Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ayokawilson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 01:08 PM
    Weight before conceiving
    I am 25 years old and I am 5'11 and I weigh 226. I have lose 28 pounds within the last 4 months and I was wondering if I had to lose more before having a baby
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Nov 4, 2012, 06:05 PM
    No you don't need to loose more before having your baby.
    Id recommend a 40 lb weight loss in the long run just for health
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 4, 2012, 06:13 PM
    If you're worried about conceiving due to being overweight, no, you don't need to lose weight to conceive, otherwise my 350 pound boss wouldn't be pregnant. ;)

If you're worried about your weight as a whole, because you will gain weight during pregnancy (25-30 pounds is the normal weight gain while pregnant) than yes, losing more means you'll have less to lose after.

Your weight can affect you while you're pregnant. If that's a concern than tell us.

Your post is a bit vague, it's not really apparent what you're worried about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Conceiving a boy [ 3 Answers ]

I was hoping to get a boy only two have girl and this is really stressing me up I have two girls and I love them but would love to have a boy.is there any method I can use.I live in 3rd world country Please assist Thanks

Why am I not conceiving [ 2 Answers ]

For conceiving [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Is it okay if the semen spills out after sexual intercourse? Wil I be able to be pregnant even if the semen spills out. I have tried keeping a pillow under my hips but the moment I get up all spills. Even if I wake up in the morning , it spills. Can you suggest someway when it doesn't spill...

Conceiving [ 1 Answers ]

Does Geritol Help with Conceiving?

Trying to gain weight before conceiving [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 171 cm tall and I weigh 54 kg I recently have had 2 miscarriages and am trying really hard to gain weight I was 55 kg a week ago and have lost weight instead I have tried protein shakes but can't drink itso I put it in cakes I recently quit smoking and still haven't gained weight please help me...

View more questions Search