Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RashmiSujith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 07:23 AM
    Letter to potential supplier
    Dear sir,
    Kindly guide me in framing a letter to potential supplier asking for wholesale supply of their products for my business which I am yet to launch.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 4, 2012, 09:22 AM
    Google has many free samples of business letters

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Letter of introduction to a potential supplier [ 7 Answers ]

How do I approach a potential supplier/manufacturer to supply their products for my new business start up? I wish to list there products for sale on my website but my company (and website) has not started up yet! So here's the problem! The company’s primary service offering is not retail or...

Potential supplier [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I would like to ask how to write a letter for a potential supplier of certain brand that has not been yet supplying in our country or something like that, please help me regarding this one,

Letter of Introduction to potential Supplier [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know how to write a good letter to a potential supplier. We are just in the process of starting a web business and our site is not yet up and running, though we do have our URL and all the necessary site building tools once we have a supplier. Could someone please help us? ...

Introduction letter as potential supplier [ 1 Answers ]

I was soon invited to submit an introduction letter in order to be assessed as a potential supplier and I have to admit that I've never used one before. I would appreciate a hand in this topic and I promise to let you know the outcome! Thank you;)

View more questions Search