Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gotbackflip Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 05:52 AM
    Girlfriend
    My girlfriend is currently married to a man so she can stay in the united states without having to go back to russia.. she tells me they are not together or like each other anymore... But when I read her messages on her phone he asks her things like will you stick your hands in my pants if its cold here and I miss your butt, I'm horny I have a boner, and she always replies with a "yes" or saying something silly back never saying no to him.. She works as a stripper and that's where they met, its also where we met. I have found other things in her phone like sending emails to guys telling them "thanks for the dances". She's going to visit him for the second time in 5 months we have been together. "but nothing will happen". Should I leave this girl?
    gotbackflip Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 05:56 AM
    She says they talk that way because there like family and she will never leave him from her life... But she has also done amazing things for me that nobody else has or will ever do... Took me on vacation for a week and does everything for me... Why does she talk this way to him and talk to guys that a customers at her work? Also should I dump her
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 4, 2012, 11:39 AM
    Are you serious, leave her? You don't have her, she is married and no doubt playing with you as she does the other guys.
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Nov 4, 2012, 06:54 PM
    Dude your dancing with the devil here I recommend leaving her.
    ArmstrongMiller Posts: 164, Reputation: -1

Nov 4, 2012, 08:37 PM
    Leave or not leave, that's your question. Think it over!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 4, 2012, 08:39 PM
    You seem to be just a toy for her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is my relationship status?ex girlfriend ? Girlfriend ? Or friend? [ 6 Answers ]

Okayy, the problem is... I was with him from July 2010 till oct 2010.. then he decided to end our relationship for unclear reasons.. (he hides something but I still don't know what).and he instantly got a new girlfriend for a week! After the break,I said we're done and warns to stop contacting...

What is my girlfriend/ex girlfriend thinking? Will she realize what she's lost? [ 44 Answers ]

All right, before I start let me just say that I have been dating this girl for 3 years, ever since we graduated from high school. Background info: We met in high school, I really never knew her up until my senior year. We're both the same age and she sat beside me in class because she taught I...

MY Ex Girlfriend is Pregnant, But I'm In love With mY new Girlfriend. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, to whom it may concern my name is sam. I am 21 years old and I just don't get it. I had been with my ex for 2 odd some reasons, and then I broke up with her. I found out that she found someone right away. I felt happy inside for her at that time. Finally I found the love of my live who loves...

View more questions Search