Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manuellincolne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 05:33 AM
    Oiji board
    Yesterday my sister showed me how to do a oijui borad sorry for the misspelling
    But today we done it again and the connection was with a friend of mine that parted with cancer 2 years ago.
    Was this a bad thing to do.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 4, 2012, 05:42 AM
    Yes, it was. There is a reason that this type of activity is strictly forbidden by God as according to the Bible. It's because you're not really reaching out to the dead. The spirit you contacted was only mimicking your friend. I wouldn't recommend anyone to play around with those things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Green board sheet rock VS cement board for show wall backing [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if the green sheet rock will do just as well as cement board for installing in a show that I'm planning on tiling?

Opening & closeing pray for an oiji board [ 6 Answers ]

Opening & closeing pray for an oiji board

Green board vs cement backer board for tub/shower surrounds [ 2 Answers ]

Our tub/hand held shower surround currently has green board (mold & waterproofed board) on the walls and is primed and painted. We are wanting to tile the walls, do we need to rip out the current green board and put up cement backerboard or can we put it right over the current green board? NAN

HOA Board Member Moves with board property [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am currently an HOA Board President. One of the board members (secretary) moved out of the community in the dark of night and abandoned his home. He took with him important documents mainly all board minute’s in addition or board seal. We have called, emailed and texted only to get no...

View more questions Search