Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christie42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 01:30 AM
    Child's IQ testing
    My son just turned 3 in October and I am ready to get his IQ tested. I have reason to believe he is gifted fir his age, he can count to 20, read certain words, and has the memory of a genius! I would love to know where his IQ is so I can get him started in the right schools and really start working with this.I just don't know where to get started, and where to go for testing.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 4, 2012, 01:49 AM
    It's great to have a smart kid, but at the tender age of 3, why push him? Why not let him be a kid?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I make my child's dad see his son? Uk [ 4 Answers ]

My child's dad never wants to see his child, he's not interested at all in the boy. I've just found out he's had a week off and told me he went away on holiday over having his kid, ALSO I'm recently told he is traveling to America and around the states for months on end.. He hasn't told me when...

Child's rights [ 2 Answers ]

At what age can a child decide to live with the noncustodial parent in Indiana

Childs' Support [ 1 Answers ]

How would you find out if someone filed child's support on you. Because I received a letter saying I committed medicaid fraud from the attorney general. Does that mean they put child's support on me. And is their a website I can go to to see if there is a order there.

View more questions Search