Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AerBear Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2012, 11:06 PM
    Sores in my boyfriend's mouth and one on his penis...
    Hi so I'm just finding out that sometimes my boyfriend gets sores in his mouth. He gets them in the roof of his mouth and he has one under his tongue. He also has one on his . I did research and found it could be a yeast infection, herpes, and HIV... I don't think I got herpes or HIV because I've only had sex with one other guy and he was a straight up virgin, I'm 100% sure on that, and me and my boyfriend both have that new shot that's suppose to protect you against sexual diseases. But I thought I had a yeast infection at one point but it went away... Any way I don't know what it could be... PLEASE help! Only answers that are like super sure. No guesses please. I;m worried! And if it is a yeast infection please tell me how to get rid of it!
    kmcar529 Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Nov 4, 2012, 12:07 AM
    Unfortunately, no one here is clairvoyant. The only way to be super sure is to have him see a doctor.
    AerBear Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 12:19 AM
    Thank you... I'm considering going to planned parenthood to see if they can help me...
    stdpal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 06:22 AM
    I think you can get more details to deal with it by browsing the answer on a Herpes support site Herpesand dating,net. Or you can ask the online STD counselor on it. It is fully anonymous!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have little white sores on my penis? Occurred a day after having sex [ 3 Answers ]

Whenever I have unprotected sex with my girlfriend(btw I am faithful to my girlfriend and have never cheated on her!), I usually end-up having this very small painless whites sores/heads on the head of my penis and under my fore-skin. This white sores heads usually disappear after one or two days...

Sores inside the foreskin of penis [ 5 Answers ]

This is quite annoying and embarrassing as I write it here something I think I want to avoid, only if I could. I had sex with a slut 2years ago in 2009 around October. I used condom while doing it. I checked it with docttor after I saw few unusual symptoms.. like blisters,lesions in the groin, and...

Does anyone know if canker sores can spread in your mouth [ 6 Answers ]

From what I've read, I realize you can't spread canker sore to another person, but do you know if they will spread in your own mouth? Here's my deal... I was putting gum in my mouth taking one bite at a time and I bit the inside of my lip. HARD. So hard I could hear it CRUNCH! It was just...

I have sores on the inside of the foreskin of my penis, what could be the problem? [ 7 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been having sex for some time now and I have been having sex with only her, I also believe she has been having sex with only me. I was a virgin when we started and she wasn't. She says she had sex with some guy about a year before I came. Starting about 3 weeks ago, I...

Sores in mouth [ 2 Answers ]

I have two sore in my mouth that look white I the middle and red around it and I would like to know if you know wats the problem?I was reading up and it sounds like cranker sores

View more questions Search