Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speedolina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2012, 05:25 PM
    White rice looking insects found on bed
    As I was making my bed I notices a white rice looking insect crawling very slowly on my sheet can you please tell me what they can be and how to get rid of them
    1stoppest Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Nov 15, 2012, 02:24 PM
    Hate to say this but sounds like they may be maggots. Probably have something dead in your attic and they may be coming out of light fixture.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why does White Rice Cost Less than Brown Rice? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, Everyone, I have been consuming brown rice for years, but today, while discussing the differences between brown rice and white rice with my girlfriend, she asked me why white rice would cost less if it requires so much more energy to process it (by process, I mean milling it, polishing it,...

What are tiny white insects on wood [ 1 Answers ]

I saw what I thought was dust on my dresser but when I looked closer something was moving & it was a very tiny white insect

Small white bug/insects in house [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have noticed small like bug/insect things in my house I have seen them on wood furniture and some boxes. They are really small they are no bigger than about 1-2cm if you look closely they do have legs I'm not sure how many. They are really white that they are almost transparent, I've looked...

ENTOMOLOGISTS What are these insects I found in my chocolate? [ 1 Answers ]

Original views on iPhone http://www.youtube.com/watch... A closer look: http://youtu.be/UcKz4jHpW-0

Found live thing looking like a grain of rice on rear leg. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 3 month old kitten that was adopted from pet smart. He was nudered and had his shots before we adopted him. Once we got him home he got sick and we took him to our vet. He had a virual infection, and was put on antibiotics for the last 14 days. All his symptoms have cleared up now, but I...

View more questions Search