Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    casmonas Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2012, 04:51 PM
    I feel cheated.
    Have had terrible experiences that left me hanging. Out of experience. I have grown stronger out of it. But is this right?

Almost all the people in life are there for my help. When they get better I never see them again. Then I see them with these other folks. But I am only remembered when troubles come. I need real friends. What should I do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 3, 2012, 05:20 PM
    How old are you and what do you expect from your helping others? Mostly having real friends is a process of elimination, between users, and those that care. Instead of always helping others, which is okay, save some time to help yourself, and do good things for yourself.

Know what YOU want for YOURSELF.
    casmonas Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2012, 11:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    How old are you and what do you expect from your helping others? Mostly having real friends is a process of elimination, between users, and those that care. Instead of always helping others, which is okay, save some time to help yourself, and do good things for yourself.

Know what YOU want for YOURSELF.
    Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex cheated on me, should she feel regret about it? [ 1 Answers ]

So, this is my story. I was in a short-term relationship (3 months) with a girl, who cheated on me. She has two other persons in her life now: 1, the one she were in love with, but that guy decided to go abroad for work. This brought depression in her but what I found out is she is still in love...

I cheated on my boyfriend but don't really feel that bad about it... is that wrong? [ 5 Answers ]

So me and my boyfriend have been together for a year, and when we got together we immediately clicked! I fell hard for this guy and we seemed like we were meant to be... we were together day and night almost everyday, I just kept falling even more in love with him, but my bestfreind was always...

I help people and they get higher marks than me. I feel cheated. What can I do? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm doing my first year of engineering and I've noticed something: the people I help out with studies always get higher marks than me. I'm used to getting A's (though my marks didn't exceed 90%), so I think I'm quite good academically. Last week, I helped out a girl in computer programming, and she...

Feel cheated [ 3 Answers ]

I met a guy on a dating site, have fallen I love. 6 months later I discover he is married, as in he got married 2 weeks ago. He kept in contact with me at the same time. Now I have discovered I'm expecting. What do I do.

Betrayed and cheated on, so why does he feel the need to establish new relationships? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a dilemma. My s/o has cheated and betrayed me in the past. At one time, we were separated for 1 year due to the fact he wanted to continue his relationship with the other woman. After the separation, he decided he wanted to reconcile our relationship. However, he had established a...

View more questions Search