Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curlyames Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2012, 05:44 AM
    Light copper hair with white roots.
    I've got natural white hair and I dyed it light copper, but I want to tone it down to get rid of the brass tone. What colour will neutralise the copper/orange/brass tone. Please help. I wanted to be a beige blonde if poss.

Check out some similar questions!

I am installing a loutdoor light fixture with a white, clack and copper wire, inside [ 4 Answers ]

The outlet has 2 white and one red wires as well as a black wire and I use the ground wire. Where does the second white wire go and the red wire? This outlet is for and outdoor light on the wall and the secondlight won't work in the yard because I do not have the wires hooked right/' Can you...

How do I install a ceiling light when the outlet box has white, black, copper and red [ 7 Answers ]

I am trying to instal a semi-flush ceiling light and the wires that are coming out of the ceiling wiring box are black, white, copper, and a red. All instuctions say white to white, black to black and green to the copper house wire. How to I wire this ceiling light? I also have a double switch....

From dyed (light) copper hair back to blond hair? [ 0 Answers ]

My natural hair colour is a very light brown, however, for years now, I've dyed my hair blonde. Recently, I thought, I wanted to try something new and went to the hairdresser to let my hair being dyed copper. However, the results were shocking for me. I now have light copper, almost orange, hair...

I bleached my hair and the roots are white and the rest is an orange/yellow colour [ 2 Answers ]

I bleached my hair from black to blonde its gone white at the roots and a dull yellow/orange colour I can't go to a hair salon so what would you recommend? Please help! :D

Hi-lift light brown dye worked great on roots but rest of hair is red! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I have a hair dye problem that I was hoping someone with knowledge and schooling, or even someone who has had a similar problem could help me out. I am half asian with long dark brown, finer not really asian feeling hair and I decided that I wanted to go a lighter colour. My desired...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.